Out of Stock

Fluid Tactical Zero Sugar Electrolyte Drink Mix


SKU: N/A Category:
  • PREVENT DEHYDRATION – Zero Sugar Tactical contains no sugar while providing the same proven benefits and electrolyte replenishment of our original Fluid Tactical Electrolyte Drink Mix formula.
  • HEALTHY HYDRATION – Enjoy anytime to avoid muscle cramps and fatigue caused by dehydration. Tasty treat for those health conscious too – gluten, dairy & soy free, and vegan, paleo & keto friendly.
  • EASY ELECTROLYTES – Zero Sugar Tactical is conveniently packaged for hydrating on-the-go. Simply add 1 packet to any 16oz water bottle, and shake or stir until dissolved.
  • 5 FLAVORS – Available in: fruit punch, peach mango, lemon lime, wild berry, grape or a variety pack. Choose the one that is best for you.
  • MADE IN USA – Our ingredients are all US sourced and inspected for purity. Packaged in California

Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Malate, Natural Colors, Sucralose.

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 1 packet (3.8g), Amount Per Serving: Calories 10, Fat Cal 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sodium 300mg (13% DV), Potassium 100mg (3% DV), Total Carb 2g (1% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Magnesium 16mg (4% DV), Calcium 32mg (3% DV). Not a Significant Source of Sat Fat, Trans Fat, Cholest, Fiber, Vit A, C, D, Iron. Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.


Mix well with 8-16oz water. Consume as needed to support healthy hydration.


Fruit Punch, Grape, Lemon Lime, Peach Mango, Wild Berry, Variety Pack


25ct Bag, 400ct Case

Content missing